SAHS Athletics: Activity Fee Guidelines
The Souderton Area School District has adopted a $100.00 activity fee for sports and most activities for the 2011-2012 school year. The activity fee applies to all PIAA sports, cheerleading, and clubs with the exception of service clubs and credit bearing activities.
Activity Fee Guidelines:
- The $100.00 one-time fee is good for the entire school year and counts for all activities and sports.
- The fee is due two weeks after the start of your sport/activity.
- It is the responsibility of the coach/advisor to collect and submit the money to the athletic secretary.
- Should a student quit prior to the first official game, the money will be returned.
- Should a student-athlete get hurt prior to the first official game, the money will be returned.
- Should a student-athlete be cut from a team prior to the first official game, the money will be returned
- If a student is dismissed from a team or activity, the money will not be returned.
- If a student is unable to afford the fee, he/she must see the athletic director.
- There are no refunds for non-athletic activities.
Please send the Activity Fee Form (PDF) along with payment to the coach/sponsor no later than two weeks after the start of your season/activity.