Withdrawal from School

In order to withdrawal from SAHS, the following procedure must be completed, whether moving to another district or going into full-time employment. A parent, guardian, or legal custodian must obtain the “Withdrawal Form” from the Guidance Office. The student must have a withdrawal conference with their Guidance Counselor. The student must return all school materials and obtain teacher’s signatures, before the withdrawal card can be returned to the Guidance Office.