Registration > Kindergarten Sign-up
A child presented for enrollment in kindergarten must be 5.0 years of age on or before August 31.
All children registered in kindergarten must have completed the following immunizations before entry:
- Tetanus - 4 doses with 1 dose administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Diphtheria - 4 doses with 1 dose administered on or after the fourth birthday
- Polio - 3 or more properly spaced doses
- Measles - 2 properly spaced doses
- Mumps - 2 properly spaced doses
- Rubella (German Measles) - 1 dose
- Hepatitis B - 3 properly spaced doses
- Varicella (chicken pox)- immunity, either from vaccination(2 doses), history of disease or laboratory testing.
- Every child in grades K-12 must be immunized, unless exempt for medical or religious reasons.