Wall of Fame
The Souderton Area High School Athletic Department Wall of Fame has been created to recognize and honor those individuals who through their accomplishments have brought pride and distinction to our athletic programs.
To qualify for recognition, nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee must have graduated from or coached at Souderton Area High School.
- Nominee eligible ten years post high school graduation.
- Nominee must have demonstrated significant athletic achievement at our high school.
- Nominee must have demonstrated athletic accomplishments which represent the highest levels of achievement (i.e. league championships, district championships, state championships and/or recognition, collegiate, multiple sport athletes, Olympic or professional careers)
- Posthumously applicants to be considered.
To nominate a Souderton graduate for the Wall of Fame, and for nominating criteria, please download the Wall of Fame Nomination Form (PDF).