Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Taking the Advanced Placement exam is an important part of all AP courses. Souderton Area High School suggests that all students take the AP exam for each course for which they hope to earn college credit.
For the 2023 AP exams, students at Souderton Area High School will be registering online. Online exam registration for yearlong classes will end on November 8th, at 6:59 PM. Second semester registration will begin on January 31st. The AP exam registration process is two steps, but both can be completed in one sitting when the student and parent/guardian do this together. Even if you do not plan to take the AP exam, you need to complete step 1 to access the College Board’s AP resources. Both steps must be completed in order to have AP exams ordered:
Step 1: Sign up to take the AP test through https://myap.collegeboard.org/login. Use the join codes provided by your AP teachers.
Step 2: Continue the process by registering at www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/394635. Here you will indicate both the AP courses you are taking this year and the exams you wish to take. Any exam fees will be paid online so be sure to have a debit card or credit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
This year each AP exam costs $112.00. Souderton Area High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mary Moyer, email@example.com, in SAHS Guidance to learn more.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 7:40 AM – Registration begins.
- Monday, November 7, 2022 – Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022, at 6:59 PM – Last day to register without additional fees.
- Registrations made after 6:59 PM, Tuesday, November 8, 2022, will incur a $25 late fee per exam.
- Registrations made after 6:59 PM, Friday, November 11, 2022, will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
- Registrations made after 11:00 AM, Tuesday, November 15, 2022, will incur a $60 late fee per exam.
- Late fees for exams for courses beginning after mid-November (second semester courses).
- Registrations made after 6:59 PM, Wednesday, March 8, 2023, will incur a $25 late fee per exam.
- Registrations made after 7:00 PM, Saturday, March 11, 2023, will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
- Registrations made after 11:00 AM, Wednesday, March 15, 2023, will incur a $60 late fee per exam.
- AP exams registrations that are not fully paid by Saturday, March 11, 2023, will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
Please contact Mary Moyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.