Interact Club March Food Drive
Souderton Area High School's Interact Service Club is sponsoring a March Food Drive through our local Bean Bag Program to help children in our neighborhood facing food insecurity. Please see the details below.
Dates: March 1 - 31, 2023
Time/Location: 2nd Block Classes at SAHS
Suggested Food List:
- Aunt Jemima Pancake On the Go Cups, 2.11 oz
- Applesauce Squeeze Pouches, 3.2 oz
- Canned Items: Vegetables, Chunky Soups, Chili, Pasta
- Crackers, 9 to 13 oz box (Wheat Thins, Cheeze-It, etc.)
- Fruit Cups, 4 oz
- Hormel Compleats Microwave Meals, 10 oz
- Instant Oatmeal Packets or Cups
- Ready-to-Eat Chicken Salad, 3 oz pouch or box
- Ready-to-Eat Tuna Salad, 3 oz pouch or box
All kid-friendly food is accepted!
Please help us meet the 100 box challenge and help to stop hunger!